Monday, March 21, 2011

What is IPAD(or IPOD,IPHONE)?


Are you an owner of ipad,iphone or ipod? Have you ever think about how to make your Ipad more cool and useful? If you have , you should read this blog. It will tell you how I do this , like make my ipone say “Right Here~!” when you can’t find it.

Or, if you still not really know what is IPOD,IPAD or IPHONE, this time we will introduce it simply.
The IPOD,IPAD,IPHONE are products designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The reason that we discusses they together is because they both have a app to download apps and others thing called App Store(or Cydia, which is more technical app than app store ).

by wikipedia

By using App Store, our IPHONE,IPAD and IPOD could install any kinds of form that we need, and become more personality . In other words, if you can’t handle that app , your IPHONE will lose many possibilities. Therefore, in this blog I will provide some skill about how to use the App Store( or Cydia ), and I hope that skill is practical for you.

This is my first article . Thank for your reading , and see you next time~

3 comments:

  1. Wow,it's a very useful blog! I love all the high-tech stuff, and recently I'm thinking of buying a touch or even an iphone since it has even more functions. But when it comes to the mobile phone, it makes the things more complicated cuz I'm also interested in HTC with android. If I could have all of them, is will be so AMAZING! but it won't gonna happen :(
    I can only afford to pick one. Anyway, I'm EXCITING to explore more about the App store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your enjoying XD.

    If I could give you some advice about buying IPOD TOUCH , I will suggest you strongly not to chooese IPOD TOUCH 8G,because it is the most difficluty to JB or do others thing . XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a ipod for almost one year. It's useful for me to get some tips in plaing ipod. And I also use 'viewpad' while in my obligatory course
    in GPS. I think it's worth buying too. In my opinion, we don't have be too aaddicted in Apple's merchandises. Otherwise, we will become too blindy follow the trend.

    ReplyDelete