Friday, April 8, 2011

Plants vs. Zombies -One of the most popular game in apps

Last week we told about the detail of JB. Afterword we will introduce some interesting apps, and talk in passing that how to install apps after JB.

The app in this week is ‘Plants vs. Zombies’. It is a TD (tower defense) game in apps store. (It also has a windows-version now.)

‘Plants vs. Zombies’ in a world that is full of zombies that make by DR.Zomboss. Player has to stop the zombies’ army only by plants!! If you failed, zombies will…

EAT YOUR BRAIN!!

This game’s charming point is:
1.          High standard art designing performance.

2.          Multi-kinds of Zombies and plants.

There are not only 50 kinds of plants that help you defiance the zombies, but also have 10+1 kinds of zombies that attack your yard.
3.          Interesting story and funny setting.

Take it for example, if you break the newspaper from zombies that reading newspaper, he will be very angry and attack you with rage!

That is all things what I want to talk about on this week. Thank for your reading~

3 comments:

  1. I'm just playing this game recently. I remember that there is also XBOX360-arcade version.

    This one is the most interesting tower defense game I've played.

    To tell you a truth, when I took a glimpse at Plants vs. Zombies at first, I associated it with Insaniquarium(養魚遊戲), because their styles are so similar.

    I admire the producer company. How could they produce all kinds of interesting games like that and Insaniquarium?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this game is so colorful and cute! Though I think it's really weird to fight back
    Zombies by plants, it'S looks very interesting and attractive:D

    I like the "Interesting story and funny setting" part, it makes me laught!!!ha ha!

    Really interesting, but I'm afriad that I can't stop playing it so maybe I'll try it after the midterm exam:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love this game!!!! I used to spend a whole summer playing it (the windows version) and was totally addicted to it. I done nothing but spent my all times playing.
    When you mention that, I’m missing those crazy days in the past…

    ReplyDelete